Mar 18, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This week was kind of a mess. I guess the whole losing an hour to start it out, prior to that I had a verrrrrrry loooooong road trip day and I guess I never really recup'd well. It was tiring, sore...so things were just meh and the days just dragged since they were looooooonger. 

But I did get some good books out of it! Better yet that I didn't add too much to the TBR pile because I already read one of them! It was a 600+ page book of awesomeness!!

 Here's what I bought:


Scooby Apocalypse #23 by Keith Giffen, Scott Kolins, J.M. Dematteis
Obsidio by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff--SIGNED!!
Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi--SIGNED!! I had wanted to go up to Anderson's sooo badly to meet her in person, but I had decided against it otherwise I'd have to use a vacation day to get up there in time and then drive all night long to get back home. (so instead I basically did all that the next day to meet Karen Marie Moning in Kentucky. Yeah. I'm weird! But it didn't cost me a vacation day!)
Four of a Kind by Kate Kessler--somehow missed that this released last week! I had it down as this week! Still need to start this series too!

Then I also bought yet another book sleeve--the addiction is strong you guys!! So strong!!! But it GLOWS IN THE DARK!!! Lol!

This beauty came from StoryHero on Etsy! It's my second one from Becky's shop! I now have the standard size and large size!!

It's beautiful!!! And it held Obsidio sooooo well!! Obsidio could've had another 100 pages and still been a perfect fit!! 



And that was my week! What did you all get?





 




14 comments:

  1. At least you got good books. :)

    And Obsidiooooo! I just finished reading Gemina.... minutes ago. I can't wait to read the third book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get Restore Me. I am very excited to continue that series, and Obsidio is a definite, since I got the book this week as well. I did take a day off for that signing event, because we seldom get any in NJ. It was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for Obsidio! I started reading it last week but I've put it down for something else. Whoops! I hope you love all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Looks like you were able to go to some good tours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the signed Obsidio! I really need to order Restore Me. Enjoy all of you new lovelies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Wasn't the signing for Obsidio amazing?!? Enjoy all of your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been keeping up with Illuminae Chronicles after the first book - and only just now realized a 3rd book is out after seeing it on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to skip class to go to signings, so no judgment here if you would have decided to use a vacation day. In fact, I'm taking a vacation soon just to fly home and go see Infinity War with my dad.

    Hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obsidio! And signed too? Nice!!

    I think Scooby Apocalypse looks fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Obsidio! I hope you enjoy it too!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  11. Restore Me!!!! So excited to read that one. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hurray for signed books! That's so awesome that you got to meet Jay and Amie. I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Jessica!

    Have a fabulous week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven’t read the four of a kind series yet either. Can’t remember the series name. It’s on my list though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh great ones for you! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!