Jun 18, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This was a really spectacular week! I mean I got quite a few preorders in, then a Book Depository order, then some review books...it was incredible!!

Here's what I bought:

 Roar by Cora Carmack--keeper copy!
Thief's Cunning by Sarah Ahiers--keeper copy!
Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
The Suffering Tree by Elle Cosimano
Scooby Apocalypse #14 by Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis, Ill. by Howard Porter, Jan Duursema, Andy Owens, & Ron Wagner


Then I also bought myself this beauty! I regulated myself to just one copy...for now! ;)

 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling--20th Anniversary Bloomsbury Gryffindor Edition


Then for review I received:

 Lost Boy: The True Story of Captain Hook by Christina Henry (Early Copy)
Grave Ransom by Kalayna Price (Early Copy)


THANK YOU Penguin Random House!!


And then this beauty came!! I won't share pictures yet. What do we think next week? Two weeks? Don't want to picture it too early for others just yet!



And that was my week! What did you all get?







12 comments:

  1. That Harry Potter book is AWESOME!! Do they have them for the other houses as well? Since I'm a Ravenclaw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous are those Harry Potter copies? <3

    I'm interested in The Suffering Tree! Hope to see a review of it sometime. :) Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love the anniversary HP editions! I'm hoping my boyfriend will snag me one for my birthday in July. I've dropped many hints ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful HP book. Hope you enjoy all your new reads.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking of getting OWL Crate, but I need to save some money. I hope you enjoy all your new goodies.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to discover Roar! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started Lost Boy the other day and its really good so far! Also love the House HP books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, it's one of those new editions of Harry Potter with the house colors! They're so pretty, if I saw them I probably wouldn't have been able to resist buying all of them!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love the edges of the Harry Potter book. I don't know how you could resist them all. I really want to get my hands on Roar. Great haul this week. I'm probably starting Lost Boy at the beginning of July.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That HP anniversary edition is so fun! I didn't know about those!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked Lost Boy a lot and want to get my hands on Roar soon. Enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!