Jun 19, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess (4 stars)
A Poison Dark and Drowning by Jessica Cluess (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Reignited by Colleen Houck (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

Reignited by Colleen Houck (ARC)


What I Hope to Read this Week:

Lost Boy by Christina Henry (Early Copy)


Other Posts of Interest:






4 comments:

  1. Every time I see the cover for Lost Boy, it makes me look again. Great job to whoever designed it.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I can't wait to see your review for A Poison Dark and Drowning, I am dying to read that book! Awesome post :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have A Poison Dark and Drowning on my review stack. I'm eager to get to it since I enjoyed the first book. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy all of your upcoming reads. I liked Lost Boy a lot and look forward to your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!