Jun 12, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

 Last Week I Read:

Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine (Early Copy)--Review to come at a later date
Night Magic by Jenna Black (5 stars)


Reviews That Were Posted:

Roar by Cora Carmack (ARC) (4.5 stars)
Thief's Cunning by Sarah Ahiers (ARC) (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess


What I Plan to Read this Week:

A Poison Dark and Drowning by Jessica Cluess (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:






 

6 comments:

  1. I was excited to read Roar just because Cora Carmack wrote it, but now I am even more excited because I am seeing a lot of good reviews.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover of A Shadow Bright and Burning is so stunning. Enjoy your read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting reads! I want to check out the Rachel Caine novel, looks good

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are way ahead of me. Three of your ARCs are on my stack too but moving has made me so behind in my reading. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to your review for Stillhouse Lake. I hope to get around to Roar at some point as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just put a hold at the library for Roar! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!