Jun 5, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

A Ghoul's Guide to Love and Murder by Victoria Laurie (4.75 stars)
First We Were IV by Alexandra Sirowy (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Reviews That Were Posted:

A Grave Calling by Wendy Roberts (ARC) (4 stars)
Breaking by Danielle Rollins (ARC) (4 stars)


Movie Review:



Currently Reading:

Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine


What I Hope to Read this Week:

Night Magic by Jenna Black


Other Posts of Interest:






 

2 comments:

  1. Stillhouse Lake is one of the offered FREE reads through my Amazon Kindle account. Looking forward to your review so that I know if I should get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your thoughts on Stillhouse Lake since I have that one to read.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!