Feb 6, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Fearless by Marianne Curley (4 stars)
Caraval by Stephanie Garber (5 stars)


Reviews That Were Posted:

The Turn by Kim Harrison (ARC) (5 stars) 
A Darkness Absolute by Kelley Armstrong (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Velvet by Temple West


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Cashmere by Temple West (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:




 
 

5 comments:

  1. So excited for Turn tomorrow! Velvet looks interesting. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fearless and Caraval are new to me. I am looking forward to reading The Turn someday soon. Thanks for visiting my blogs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need Caraval! I enjoyed The Turn and have An Absolute Darkness up next. I don't know much about Velvet and am looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so great to know that you also loved Caraval. Just bought my copy over the weekends. SO EXCITED TO READ IT!! Have a great week, Jessica! :D

    czai @ the Blacksheep Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. been seeing Caraval in blogs these past few weeks. Might check it out one of these days... happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!