Dec 19, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Phantom Kiss by Chloe Neill (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
The Werewolf's Christmas Wish by Kristen Painter (3.5 stars)
The Witch's Halloween Hero by Kristen Painter (4 stars)


Currently Reading...because yeah, I didn't finish it like I anticipated:

Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes


What I Hope to Read this Week:

Obsidian Blade by Morgan Rhodes


Other Posts of Interest:






3 comments:

  1. You have done better than I have. I just got one book (The Diabolic) done last week. I blame it all on moving, I have had no downtime to read at all!

    I can't wait to see what you think of Frozen Tides. I really want to start the Falling Kingdom series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you!! I'm so busy this week prepping for the holidays that I haven't had the time to read the past two days.... I doubt I'll get much reading done until on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get lots of reading in this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!