Sep 1, 2016

Random Thursday

Okay, this will be the last Disney factoid for awhile! I can't believe I've run out! I'll be returning to that little book I was using months ago! It's been so long too! LOL! 

(Picture borrowed from Amazon)

But for now, another factoid from my Disney Desk Calendar 2016:

"In the Dodie Smith novel that inspired 101 Dalmatians, Pongo's 'human', Roger is a financial wizard. Walt Disney changed Roger's occupation from accountant to songwriter. Good thing: An accountant could never have written a song as catchy as 'Cruella De Vil'!"
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Kind of related, but interesting! My husbands name is Roger, and my two dogs are named Pongo and Perdita! Too bad I'm not named Jane lol.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!