Sep 13, 2016

HAPPY SUPERNATURAL DAY!!!!



On this momentous day in 2005, the very first episode of Supernatural aired on TV. I was pretty much hooked from seeing the promo commercials of this show way back then and my first thought was: That. Looks. Awesome. 

My second thought? I hope it makes it!! Too many paranormal themed shows bombed despite being totally and incredibly amazing! Apparently critics were harsh. I have choice words for them, but I won't share them here! LOL!

But I am pleased to say that Supernatural will be premiering its 12th season this October, a month from today actually if IMDB is correct! And I for one cannot wait!!






4 comments:

  1. You are right- so many supernatural shows that should have made it haven't. Makes me sad- now I have to go find a GIF of Dean and Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! In fact, I am watching the reruns right now. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe this show has been on the air as long as it has! I really liked the last season and can't wait to see what the next season has to bring!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!