Mar 17, 2016

Random Thursday

I am really enjoying myself with That's a Fact Jack: A Collection of Utterly Useless Information [Updated] by Harry Bright and Jakob Anser! The title is literally perfect for the book!



"Chinese recreational innovations: chess, fireworks, fishing, pole and hook, hot air balloon, kite, and parachute."


Didn't know all of these! Knew about fireworks, chess, and possibly the stuff regarding fishing!



"Ulcers are not caused by spicy foods or stress. Helicobacter pylori, a spiral-shaped bacterium that thrives in the stomach's acid environment, causes nearly all peptic ulcers."


Yep, totally didn't know this at all!





1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love useless knowledge. I'm going to have to check this out, thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!