Feb 29, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Well after the busyness of last week, I didn't get a whole lot read. But I did read some! Though I now have to mess up my reading queue! LOL! I had books planned but now I'm redoing the whole lineup!


Last Week I Read:

Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop (4 stars)
The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Review That Was Posted:

Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor (ARC) (5 stars)


About to Start Reading:

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke


What I Hope to Read this Week:

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins


Other Posts of Interest:








7 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Star-touched Queen! I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, though I still need to read the second book. I hope you enjoy it!

    Hope you have a wonderful Monday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I'm trying to save Star-Touched Queen for April. But my hands are itching to start it now!

    Ooh Into the Dim audiobook becomes available tomorrow. I was thinking about getting it, and now I think I will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you are reading a couple of older titles. I've heard good things about both Rebel Belle and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea but haven't had a chance to read either. Thanks for visiting my blogs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the cover of The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. It's really gorgeous. I'll look more closely into that book. Enjoy your reading this week!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´m looking forward to read Into the Dim.
    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your new titles and covers, Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea and Rebel Belle. One dark and mysterious and the other light and hinting at mystery! :-) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!