Jul 21, 2015

Teaser Tuesday

http://adailyrhythm.com/
Here are the rules:
 
1. Grab your current read      
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc



"I decided not to press him. I had bigger things to worry about. Like meeting Levi's grandmother. She couldn't be that scary, could she?" Kindle loc. 13-14%*




*Quote comes from the eARC, therefore it and its location may not be final










TITLE: Lust
AUTHOR: Alyssa Rose Ivy

PUBLISHER: Smashwords Edition
GENRE: Paranormal New Adult
RELEASE DATE: July 16, 2015







Okay, there's no Top Ten Tuesdays this week for me, because sadly, I couldn't think of any books that I've read that fit the topic! It's terrible, because I know there have been some! Not many, but some! There have been different religion groups, some books with a gay best friend or something like that. But for the life of me, I can't remember which ones!

There have been many, many, too many, reads over the course of my reading life. And I can't remember them all! Which is why I am terrible at trivia! Never ask me to play! Unless we're playing Disney trivia! LOL!

So sorry for the lack of post, I simply have a poor memory and can't remember which books I've read that can fit the topic in any way. 







 

16 comments:

  1. I need to read some Alyssa Rose Ivy. I've heard a lot of good things about her books. I came up with so many diverse books that I had to narrow it down to 2015 releases. Ithought it would be a hard topic, but once I got going it got easier!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A scary grandmother... hmm! I've read a few of Alyssa's books. Might look into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this book looks so good!!! Loved the little quote. I am interested in this mysterious grandmother though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she's not a scary grandmother.

    Don't worry about the Top Ten. I don't participate in this meme because I always find myself drawing a blank.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah, Alyssa Rose Ivy... I have a lot of mixed feelings about her books but I think I should try and finish her paranormal series. Thanks for the teaser :)

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good teaser! I have the worst memory for books too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had trouble with today's topic too. This one was tough.

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the teaser- don't worry about the top ten posting. Sometimes you just can't.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your teaser. My teaser this week comes from the urban fantasy Magic Lost Trouble Found by Lisa Shearin. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Alyssa! That's a great quote. Hope you really like the book! I pre-ordered that one!

    Here is mine:
    "I'm just embarrassed. I'll get over it IF we can stop talking about it."
    From Breathe, Devastation by Kelley Harvey.
    New Adult Sci-fi romance

    ReplyDelete
  11. As soon as a character says that, you know she has something to fear. LOL Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds interesting. I am curious to find out more about Levi's grandmother. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This one sounds so good. I love her writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what an awesome tease! I need to read this author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!