Jul 16, 2015

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: What is your favorite movie?  – via A Kernel of Nonsense 



MY ANSWER: Oh no! This is as bad as asking me what's my favorite book! LOL!

Well, as you know from my Thursday posts this month, one of my favorite movies is JAWS! Can't help but love that one!


There are just so many! In different genres too! There's the action ones, suspense, comedies, DISNEY...where to begin?! What to choose?!

Among my faves are:

The Princess Bride--because duh! LOL! I grew up watching this movie! It's perfect!
Vampires Suck--once I decided I was totally and completely done with Twilight, this movie came out and OMG it was sooooo funny!!!
Beauty and the Beast--my FAVE Disney movie!! Though that needs to be another post, favorite Disney movies! ;)
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl--the first was my favorite and it's definitely the best! Johnny Depp's character was perfect! I love it!
Underworld: Evolution--surprisingly I find myself really liking the second movie the best! I mean I loved all 4, but this second one was pretty cool! I loved the action and thrills of it all!


And that's where I'll stop before I think of more movies! But there are more movies! Just so you know! ;)




 

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes! I've watched them all! Princess bride and Beauty and the Beast are on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Beauty and the Beast. I would watch B&tB, The Little Mermaid and Bambi over and over and over again when I was little. I can't remember which one, but one of the VHS tapes finally broke because I'd watched it so much! My mom taught me how to rewind and play the tapes when I was three so she could sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaws, BatB, PotC, and Underworld are some of my FAVORITE movies! In fact, I found out my 20 year old brother had never seen Jaws last year and bought a copy so he had to watch it! Did you go see it in theaters when it came out recently?

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!