Feb 21, 2015

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)




This week's topic is: Urban Fantasy Books I'm dying for in 2015!
 
 
*in no particular order

These are also kind of loose Urban Fantasy books, meaning I wouldn't call them hardcore UF, they might be a mix of more mystery with paranormal mixed in and such!


WICKED EMBERS
by Keri Arthur
 
I really enjoyed Fireborn and SO cannot wait to read the next in Keri's newest series! 
 
 
THE VEIL
by Chloe Neill
 
A new series by Chloe Neill which has me all sorts of excited! While I always love her first series, I am always excited for a new series by a fave author!
 
 
EIGHTH GRAVE AFTER DARK
by Darynda Jones
 
I still need to read Seventh Grave, but always look forward to more Charley!!
 
 
ALICE
by Christina Henry
 
I'm all kinds of excited for this one! While Alice in Wonderland was never my favorite fairy tale, I did enjoy it! And I haven't gotten tired of all these retellings or twisted versions of the story! They've all been unique and different so far, and I am loving them all!!
 
 
DECEPTIONS
by Kelley Armstrong
 
This series is just SO intriguing! I love the mystery behind Cainsville and the people! It's all so strange! There are so many questions I have going on and I cannot wait to see the outcomes!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Of your list I want to read Chloe Neill book, because I like her Chicagoland vampires series.
    Adriana @ Reading Fictional

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!!! Can't wait for Eighth Grave!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!