Jan 1, 2015

Random Thursday

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I don't want to discuss resolutions really since I have a post for that with Top Ten Tuesdays next week.

Instead, I feel like sharing some accomplishments I made this year!



 

   


      2014 Reading Challenge
   


       

          2014 Reading Challenge
       

     

        Jessica has
            completed her goal of reading 150 books in 2014!
     

     

       
hide

     

     

        199 of 150 (100%)
     

       

          view books
       

 

   



Firstly, I completed my Goodreads challenge! I even surpassed the 150 books I was going for!!

I also completed a variety of other challenges:

TBR Challenge 65/51 Books
COYER Challenge 7/5 Ebooks
Beat the Heat 11/10 Books


GFC

I now have a total of 1706 GFC Followers! Which I do believe means I gained 200+ this year!


I opened an Instagram Account! 





So a pretty good year, I'd say! Did everyone else have a good year?





3 comments:

  1. Nice accomplishments! I love it when I read more books for the Goodreads challenge than I'd originally planned. Also congrats on the number of followers :) My year was pretty good, can't complain, but I wish it wasn't over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jessica you have had a great year!
    I am so glad that I found your blog this year and have been able to talk back and forth between our blogs =)
    Congrats are gaining 200+ followers that is amazing and should make you proud =)
    You should also add that you post like crazy I think that is an amazing accomplishment
    Every time I check your blog you have a new post and I think it is great and amazing!
    I hope this year brings you so much happiness Jessica!
    Ashley
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo, you overachiever you! I just opened an instagram account to! I'll be sure to follow you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!