Nov 30, 2014

WINNERS!

Time to announce the winners of my contest!! Now I had one book signed and one ARC signed to Jennifer that were up for grabs and I had the hardcover as the "first place" prize. 

And the winner of the signed hardcover of Talon is...

BARBARA ELNESS


The winner of the signed ARC is...

MONICA MILETI


Congrats ladies!


Winners have been contacted, though I have the address of one, I need the address of the ARC winner, so she will have 48 hours to contact me before her prize will go up for grabs again.

And stick around I will be thinking up a Followers contest since I have hit the big 1700! And that one will have an international section! ;)





1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!