Nov 29, 2014

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's question is: Book Series Crossovers I'd Love to See


*in no particular order



OTHERWORLD & HOLLOWS
by Kelley Armstrong & Kim Harrison

Of course there's still the matter of choosing which heroines from the Otherworld! Why not all of them?! Both are exciting series that I feel like run along some similar lines! I think it would be an interesting mesh to see!



CHARLEY DAVIDSON & DARKLIGHT
by Darynda Jones

True, they're both by Darynda, but I felt like Charley could so get along with teen Lorelei! They had some similar traits along the way! And naturally some similar abilities and their connection with Death!



CHARLEY DAVIDSON & CHICAGOLAND VAMPIRES
by Darynda Jones & Chloe Neill

Yes Charley again! But Charley and Merit could so be BFFs! They both have a snarky side to them that I just love! They're incredible heroines too! Both are brave in the face of danger, but still have that oh so lovable side that Reyes and Ethan adore! Sigh...!



HUSH, HUSH & PENRYN AND THE END OF DAYS
by Becca Fitzpatrick & Susan Ee

Two YA series with Fallen Angels walking among us. A lot of strife and tension, though more than that in Ee's books. But I think with the similar world settings it would be interesting to see a crossover of these series! Plus, I think Penryn could tell Nora to stick some of the times in those early days! lol!



THE WATCHERS & VAMPIRE ACADEMY
by Veronica Wolff & Richelle Mead

Another two series that have some vague similarities! Vampires and protectors training at schools that are secreted away! Although there seems to be more mysteries at the school Drew attends, but I think that Drew and her friends + Rose and hers would make an interesting and fun encounter!






1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!