Nov 3, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (4 stars)
Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5 stars)
Another One Bites the Dust by Chris Marie Green (4.5 stars)


Reviews That Were Posted:

A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (ARC) (4.5 stars)
Broken by Marianne Curley (ARC) (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

Forbidden by Kimberley Griffiths Little (ARC)


What I Hope to Read this Week:

Bad Blood by Lucienne Diver (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:






4 comments:

  1. Lot of great books read, I must go check out your Broken review because I have that one coming up soon as it's part of my Netgalley November books I need to read. :)

    Week In Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like the look of that last one. Thanks for shopping by. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy Forbidden!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice assortment of books. The only one I've read is Ruin and Rising. I hope you enjoy the ones coming up. Happy reading and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!