Oct 16, 2014

Random Thursday

Continuing with the totally random and totally true facts about the movie Jaws, I bring another little factoid. But be advised, this contains a MAJOR spoiler!


In the original script, Quint was going to die from drowning. The rope from the harpoon that was stuck in the shark would wrap around his foot and pulls him under the water.

But it was determined that Quint should be eaten. So they changed the script. And seriously you guys, I grew up watching this movie and I still can't watch this part without flinching! I always covered my eyes when I was a kid, now I may or may not look away or you know, just flinch uncontrollably! It's just a gruesome way to go and never did like the blood shooting out of his mouth either.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!