Sep 8, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Since there was a holiday and I had a cold, I didn't accomplish much. Also considering the fact that I had to DNF a read and went the rest of that full day without reading anything, I really didn't read much at all. Also note that due to needing to write this post in advance, I have no links to my Sunday posts, but feel free to scroll down to see them!

 
Last Week I Read:

 Red Blooded by Amanda Carlson (ARC) (4 stars)
Dire by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)--Review to come later this week!


Currently Reading:

The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Lailah by Nikki Kelly (ARC)
Indelible by Dawn Metcalf


Other Posts of Interest:

Top 5 Sundays
Stacking the Shelves
MIA



 

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking group of books. I hope you enjoy the ones on the stack for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I am reading Venice in the Moonlight (Elizabeth McKenna) on my Kindle, and The Wishing Spell (Chris Colfer) at school during homeroom with my students.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!