Aug 2, 2014

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

 Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: Books/Series You'd Give as a Bday Gift!


*in no particular order

I've actually done this too! Or really it's more me and my friend both give each other books at Christmas time since my birthday is just before then and hers is a month after, so we overdo it all at Xmas!

So here's a little sneak peek at what I got her! Pretty sure she doesn't look at my blog--no idea why, she's really weird I guess!--so there's no harm in showing them off!


FIRST GRAVE ON THE RIGHT
by Darynda Jones

I love this series and couldn't believe I hadn't bought her this one before. I texted her at the time of buying it since I was getting it signed and she said no. So we'll see! If anything she can just have doubles! I have that a lot!


THE BODY FINDER
by Kimberly Derting

I looooved this series! So incredible and intense! Sad to see it end like it did, just because I felt like there was still so much more to know! This way, she can share in my pain! Muwhahahaha!


TOUCH OF POWER
by Maria V. Snyder

I picked this one up for her when I met Maria again earlier this year in March! Yup, I started my Christmas shopping for her in March! (to be fair, it was the very end of March!)


ALICE IN ZOMBIELAND
by Gena Showalter

This was another impulse buy when I met Gena at the Barbara Vey Luncheon earlier this year too! (Late April) I was in the very long line to checkout and I was coming up from behind Gena and I thought, my friend needs this! She might like it, plus I'm quoted on the first page, she needs this! So I picked that one out for her while in line too!


POISON STUDY
by Maria V. Snyder

So I haven't bought this one for her yet, I was going to buy it earlier in March, but it's out of print! Or nearly! Maria said the pubs were going to be redoing the covers again so that this trilogy will match the new trilogy starting next year! That's a continuation of the Study books and I am SO, SO, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for those! You cannot even imagine! So I will be picking this one up for her too, once it comes out!



 


1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!