Mar 27, 2014

Random Thursday

Today I bring to you Blooper #2 in the Disney Desk Calendar 2014. Observe:


Okay, so the words are a little blurry, but if you read the last line it says: They live by their father's code: "ohana", which means family, and that "no one gets left behind."

When actuality, the movie says "ohana means family, and family means no BODY gets left behind." 

I know. I even double checked and watched the movie. The calendar was wrong. Gasp!

Seriously, I need to be the copy editor on this to verify these factoids. Someone's not getting them right! ;)

We'll continue to see how many bloopers there are this year. This is the second and as you can see it was from February!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!