Mar 24, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Ten by Gretchen McNeil (5 stars)
Resistance by Jenna Black (5 stars)
Possess by Gretchen McNeil (3.5 stars)
The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross (ARC)--Review to come at a later date



About to Start Reading:

Servants of the Storm by Delilah S. Dawson (ARC)



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Savage by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie


Other Posts of Interest:





3 comments:

  1. Both The Forever Song and The Girl with the Windup Heart are still on my review stack. I'm eager to get to both of them. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you can read quite a few books in a week! I'm a slow reader so I usually only get 1 book a week. I'm finishing Miss Peregrine's House for Peculiar Children. I had to put this one on hold to read The Wolf's Cry for my blog stop. I'm looking forward to your review on The Forever Song. The reviews I have seen so far have given it a low rating. I'm excited to see what you thought.

    Heather @ Ya Fantasy Book Junkie  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Servants of the Storm looks interesting. The cover has me curious. I can't wait to read yur review.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!