Mar 1, 2014

Clean Out Your E-Reader Challenge Round 2!

Because reading is better than real life



It seems I need to do another cleaning of my e-reader. Not as deep as November, but since Because Reading is Better than Real Life and Fantasy is More Fun were doing this challenge again in March, I thought I'd better join in and make myself read some of the recently bought ebooks and novellas I got!

I'm thinking my goal then is going to be the Spring Cleaning 5-9 ebooks!

Since I buy mostly real books I don't have too many kindle books on there! Especially not since my deep cleaning from November! So the Spring Cleaning ought to do it for me!

Ebooks that I bought that were under $5 at the time--they might be up now--will be:

No Place Like Oz by Danielle Paige
First by Alyssa Rose Ivy
Who Needs Enemies by Keri Arthur
Blood Awakening by Jamie Manning
Such Sweet Sorrow by Jenny Trout



These are the 5 I intend to read. There may or may not be more when it comes to March. But this is my goal! And who knows a Netgalley book might even pop up in the meantime and get added as well! I have a few still ongoing open requests that haven't been answered as of yet!




4 comments:

  1. YAY, I hope you'll be able to easily achieve your goal in this COYER challenge, too, Jessica. I am doing the deep cleaning. My kindle is so full of books it's amazing.
    Happy reading :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for Dorothy Must Die, you will have to review No Place Like Oz to keep me intrigued :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your picks for the challenge. Dorothy Must Die is a book I can not wait for!!! No place like oz was amazing. (I already read your review)

    Good Luck on the Challenge :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Keri Arthur's Riley Jenson series and loved it, but haven't managed to read any of her other series yet, so I'll be curious to see how that turns/turned (I'm playing catch up and you may have read it already) out! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!