Feb 13, 2014

Random Thursday

I don't know about many of you, but I was a fan of the show Boy Meets World growing up! Particularly the college episodes, because that was when Eric--Will Friedle--was really funny!

So you can bet I am dying to see the new spinoff Girl Meets World!

What's even greater is that Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel are going to be starring in it as their original roles, all grown up with a daughter of their own. Basically we'll be seeing Cory's daughter having her own girlish adventures in middle school like he did! And he's a teacher at her school!

Some of the other actors are rumored to either be in the series or just guest starring, like William Daniels as good ol' Mr. Feeny! No date as to when this one premieres but I am definitely going to be setting up my DVR for that one!

Anyone else looking forward to this show?





1 comment:

  1. Ahh that show was an integral part of my childhood, the spin-off definitely won't be the same but I hope it has a similar feel! I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!