Jan 6, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:


 Hunted by Kevin Hearne (4 stars)
Two Ravens and One Crow by Kevin Hearne (4 stars)
Death and the Girl He Loves by Darynda Jones (4.5 stars)
Rogue Descendant by Jenna Black (3.75 stars)
Shadow Kiss the Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead & Ill. by Emma Vieceli (5 stars)


About to Start Reading:

Briar Rose by Jana Oliver


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes


Other Posts of Interest:




7 comments:

  1. All of those books I'm dying to read! Nice books and I hope you enjoy your reading this week :)

    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading? .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read a number of books that are on my TBR mountain. I wanted to read them when I bought them but haven't managed to fit them into my reading schedule yet. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't wait to see what you think of Briar Rose. That one has been on my TBR for a while. Lots of good books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow! you read a lot last week. The books of Kevin Hearne are looking good :D
    Here is my It's Monday! What are you reading post.

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my STS.

    The cover of Falling Kingdoms definitely looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing so much better than me on the reading! I have recently learned to crochet and I can;t do both at the same time... :(= Beth @ Free Spirit Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a great reading week, and you got through a lot of books!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!