Feb 21, 2013

Random Thursday


It's February 21st! Guess what that means? Come on, I know you guys know...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Correct! It means there's 68 days til RT!!! And yeah, I am running out of things to say in these posts! Luckily I only have two more to do! Last time I mentioned a few panels I was going to attend. This time I'll mention what the party themes are!

Okay so Wednesday the theme is Ellora's Cave Bad Girls of Romance Disco Inferno.

For this, I have no costume planned. And yeah, Halloween is long since past. Anyone know what kind of costume I can dredge up? Big hairdos and all that. What else is disco-y? Help me out here guys. :D


Thursday the theme is RT's 30th Annual Formal Ball. This one seems to be just that. A ball. I have no formal wear I can dredge up for this and don't really plan on buying a prom like dress for this. Might just go dressed in my clothes of that day!


Friday is Heather Graham's Freaky Friday Dance Party. I think this is the one where I have something somewhat planned out. 1 costume out of 3 dances, I know! No fairy ball this year it seems. Unless I make my costume a dark fairy. The dress I bought for a few years back was a black thing that was sort of witchy, but can be turned into anything with the right accessories!

So that's my plan. 1 planned costume out of 3 dances. Costumes are never mandatory, I dressed for my first RT attendance, didn't really dress last year, but kind of want to this year. Any ideas on what I could do for the first two parties? I am open to ideas. I have no sewing talents and there are really no costume shops or good antique stores in my area, so I need real basic kind of costumes that can be done simply yet still make that statement. You know?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!