Feb 25, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Rise by Andrea Cremer (4 stars)
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead (5 stars)
 
 
 
 
Review That was Posted:
 
 The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter (ARC) (4.5 stars)




Currently Reading:
 
 Shattered Circle by Linda Robertson




What I Plan to Read this Week:
 
 Ever After by Kim Harrison




Other Posts of Interest:
 




9 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed The Indigo Spell its my favourite from the Bloodlines series. Hope you enjoy your books that your reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading The Indigo Spell right now too and I am loving this one especially Adrian he makes me smile so much! I just got approved for the eternity cure so, I hope to get to that one soon I am so excited!!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the ones you read are on my TBR mountain. They are hidden behind a huge stack of review books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY need to read the Blood of Eden books, I just don't know when I'm going to fit them in. I'm envious of your reading of Indigo Spell. I plan to read it sometime in March. At this rate, I think we're destined to become BBFF (Best Blogging Friends Forever). You are one of my best visitors.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you are a busy reader! I wish I could get through that many books in a week. Great going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire your reading list! I wish I could read that many books in a week! I am impressed!
    Beth @ Free Spirit Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a good book week! I can't wait to read The Eternity Cure and Rise. I have to get to them soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!