Nov 10, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's theme is: BOOK SERIES THAT YOU WISH WOULD GET A SPIN-OFF!



This one's tough since so many awesome series already have spin-offs! But let's try it anyway!


*in no particular order


THE SHIFTERS SERIES 
by Rachel Vincent

Loved this series! Would have loved a spin-off series, even if we only got to see Faythe briefly. And even though she could be annoying, I still loved the series as a whole! It would've been fun to even see what Jace was up to! Or Abby, like we did in that one short story.



INTERWINED SERIES
by Gena Showalter

I actually thought I heard that a spin-off could be possible. I thought it had to do with Riley's brothers. But I can't remember where I heard that. At this point I would settled for some concrete info on the fourth and final book in this series. I am still slowly dying in agony over the cliffhangers...



WOMEN OF THE OTHERWORLD SERIES
by Kelley Armstrong

Yeah, I still want more in the Otherworld! I enjoyed the ending but would never really say no to more!



INSATIABLE SERIES
by Meg Cabot


This was another enjoyable series. Or duology? Two books only. I think more books in the series or spinning off to another character would have been pretty awesome!



GARDELLA VAMPIRES CHRONICLES
by Colleen Gleason

I think more in this series or world would've been cool too! Again, I am getting the feeling like I heard that she might do more in this world, but I can't remember when and where I heard that from. But this would be a fun world to return to!



4 comments:

  1. Oh great top 5- I have only read the shifters series and I have just started it. Loved the firest book though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a Shifters spin off! Seriously best ever pick. I loved the series, hated Faythe and getting it from someone elses POV would just be awesome! I wish this would happen.

    Otherworld is another great pick. I can not get enough of this series. She started Men of the Otherworld. I would take that just to be in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one is completely new to me, but I like the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a Harry Potter spin-off series! I know that's not going to happen, though.

    I hadn't heard of the Shifter series before, but it looks good. Time to go pick up a copy :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!