Nov 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

So yeah, I had trouble picking a teaser this time around! So I went with quite a few of them and managed to stop at 3!!

"'They're in cultural studies. About four rows to the left. Your other left!' he corrected, when I dodged right." p 171

"It wasn't in A Gnome's Guide to Names. It wasn't in Life from the Ground Up. It wasn't in Better Underground Gardening, Home Sweet Hillock, or Homes for the Gnomes. (I couldn't make this stuff up.)" p 171


"I hoped Chicago wasn't Carthage. I hoped we could all find some peace. I hoped the sunrise wouldn't bring more problems than it solved." p 178



TITLE: Biting Cold
AUTHOR: Chloe Neill

PUBLISHER: New American Library
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: August 7, 2012





14 comments:

  1. Sounds intriguing...I am left with more questions than answers, which is kind of a good thing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this one last summer but don't remember these passages. I will have to read this one again. My teasers this week are from Griffin's Storm by Darby Karchut and Running Wild by Linda Howard and Linda Jones. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep flip-flopping on reading this series. Good teaser though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, three great teasers. Very intrigued. =)

    My TT post

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite series! This book was so much fun and I love the teasers you chose.

    I'm a new follower. Any friend of Merit's is a friend of mine. :)

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh nice teasers! I need to check out this series.

    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teasers! Loved them.

    Here are my teasers!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the underground quotes make me very curious. Great teasers.

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sojourner!
    old follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Teasers! Not exactly sure what is going on. Definitely intriging.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. this one sounds nice, hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teasers! I find it hard to pick just the one too. I started the first one in this series but that was the only one I read as I found out something that I didn't like so I stopped the series. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!