Nov 15, 2012

OMG.

So I was browsing one of our local news stations websites and I saw a brief article, with video, but I didn't watch it. You will never guess what it was about.

People in El Cajon, CA are LINING UP for Black Friday deals.

A whole WEEK early!!

Sure I know people may camp out for the days prior to that Friday, but this early? Really? I think the store people said it was the earliest they saw people lining up!

I personally like Black Friday, there's lots of deals, but I am not one of the more dedicated people that camp out and what not for said deals! Really, as I said before I just go for the TV DVDs! They are at incredible prices!!

Just wanted to share that tidbit with you guys! I thought it was kind of funny! Not sure what it is that these ladies are after, but I hope that after all this they get it!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!
    a whole week early!
    Thats pretty ridiculous!
    Ive never camped out or anything, but I enjoy a good deal just as much as the next gal!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!