Jul 2, 2012

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 Wings by Aprilynne Pike (3.5 stars)




Reviews That Were Posted:

Fire Kissed (ARC) by Erin Kellison (4.5 stars)
Stalking the Others (ARC) by Jess Haines (4.5 stars)
Divergent by Veronica Rother (5 stars)--I actually finished this the other week, but didn't write the review til last week
The Asylum Interviews: Bronx (ARC) by Jocelynn Drake (5 stars)



Currently Reading:

The Blood Keeper (ARC) by Tessa Gratton



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Alice in Zombieland (ARC) by Gena Showalter


Other Posts of Interest:





6 comments:

  1. Great picks! Stalking the Others looks really good!

    Kendal
    Kinx's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice variety. I still haven't read Divergent though it is on my stack. I have a couple of books by Kellison and Haines too on the stack. Review books are getting in the way of my reading both of them. The Blood Keeper is on my review pile but I have quite a few books ahead of it. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you like Wings? I bought it for the Kindle app on this tiny android phone I have, but it just killed my eyes to read it, and I never picked it back up. I did meet the author though, at BEA, and she was adorably sweet.

    I am so excited to get to Alice in Zombieland. I'm on the list for a tour site, but the anticipation is killing me! I can't wait to see your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of Wings and Divergent and they're on on my TBR list. The Alice in Zombie Land sounds awesome just by the title alone. I better put that one on my list too. I have Crescendo next on my list to read.

    Also, I've tagged you on my blog for the Open Horizons Award. Just follow my link to find out more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The covers for 'Wings' and 'The Bloodkeeper' are really nice!! I hope you enjoy your current reads!!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you've read Divergent! :) hope you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!