Jun 23, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: Books You're Most Looking Forward to! {2nd Half 2012}


**This theme was the top pick as of Thursday and this is when I was writing my weekly meme posts


*in no particular order


Click on the cover to be take to the Goodreads page to find out how AWESOME these reads are!



GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

by Kate Locke

This one just sounds super exciting! And it is close to coming out! So yay for less waiting! Releases July 3, 2012



INCARNATION

by Emma Cornwall

This sounds epic! I sooo cannot wait to read this one either! A nice twist with vampires, Bram...what more you could ask for? Releases September 18.



ICED

by Karen Marie Moning

Is anyone not really stoped for this one?! I cannot wait to get back into the Fever world! Releases October 30.



DEATH AND THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

by Darynda Jones

I am so behind on Darynda's adult series, but I am sooo looking forward to how she does YA! I love Charley, so I have high hopes for this one too! Releases October 2.


THE LOST PRINCE

by Julie Kagawa

Soooo excited for this one! I can't wait to see what Ethan does! Releases October 23




OTHER MUST HAVES/MENTIONS






1 comment:

  1. We have a few in common!!
    Great choices!

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/06/top-5-sunday-june-24th.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!