Jun 26, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
 
 
Okay, honestly, I am doing this tease early, so I have no idea if I am still reading this or not! But I wanted to get a tease up. So here you go!


"I feel like I am without substance, without weight. Ahead of me the marsh looks huge, its patches of brown spreading farther than I can see, even this high. I picked up speed and a shout of exhilaration rises within me, stopped only by the wind that fills my mouth the second my lips part." p 221











TITLE: Divergent
AUTHOR: Veronica Roth
PUBLISHER:
Katherine Tegen Books/HarperCollins
GENRE:
Dystopian YA
RELEASE DATE:
May 3, 2011










5 comments:

  1. I loved this scene!!!! Great tease!
    Ah, Four! *sighs*
    My Tease!
    Happy Tuesday Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teaser. I still haven't read this one. I really do hope to get to it soon. I must be on a "dark" kick this week. My teasers are from Dark Companion by Marta Acosta and Darkness All Around by Doug Magee. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teaser. I loved this book =) Here's my TT!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday_26.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser! Here's mine:

    http://bookwormdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Divergent! I still need to read Insurgent!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!