Jun 24, 2012

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


Well it was a slow week, which honestly is a good thing! This coming week has TONS of releases and I will likely be buying all of them to add to my TBR pile! Won't get to read them all right away, but by buying them now, I help with the sales! Since I know I want to read these as soon as physically possible, I want them ready and waiting!

My one buy this week was actually a freebie download I got, yay no money spent! I'll be spending it this week!


Waiting for Midnight by Merrie Destefano



What did you get?





4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book, I hope you enjoy it :D

    Here is my weekly round up/book haul post
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow weeks ARE great sometimes, get to read great books and catchup! I haven't heard of this one before, looks interesting!

    Our Media Mail post is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one but it sounds good. I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-40-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know this one but I hope you'll enjoy it. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!