Jun 6, 2012

Cover Copy Reveal--Finale!

Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. But now they face their biggest challenge. Can their love survive a seemingly insurmountable divide. And in the end, will there be enough trust left to rebuild what has been broken? The lines are drawn - but which sides are they on?


Finale releases October 23, 2012


I don't know. The cover is pretty but for some reason I am not in love with it. The past covers seemed more dramatic, yet still promising action of a sort. This one just seems a little blah? I do like the scattered feathers. I don't necessarily hate the cover, but I don't love it either. 







3 comments:

  1. Of all the covers, I liked the first the best. It was kind of mysterious and dramatic. Since then, I've liked them less and less. This cover is okay though. I think it may look better in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw it I REALLY liked it, but now that I read your opinion I find my love for it declining, I totally agree- it isn't actiony whatsoever. In fact, the cover kinda reminds me of Lauren Kate's "Fallen" series (with the addition of a male).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!