May 5, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: WEIRDEST READING SPOTS!



*in no particular order


DRIVING IN THE CAR

Ha ha! Okay, I don't do this literally, and not anymore! But when I worked at the grocery store, the light to get out was horrendously long, so I would read a few pages or paragraphs of my book that I brought with me, to help get to the end of the chapter! Once the light changed I put the book down, really! ;)



AT THE HARDWARE STORE

So yeah, when I run errands with my mom and I know she has to go to the hardware store--or any other store that's really boring--I think ahead and bring a book with me. So then I read it while following her around. I can totally read and walk too, I glance up occasionally and use the corner of my eye very well!



AMIDST CHAOS

With this one I simply mean when there's a lot going on in a room, I can still read. I was easily able to tune people out while I read a book during lunch in the cafeteria at school! Of course once I got to college I had my ipod to help tune out the people better!



DURING A MOVIE

Never in a theater of course! But again, during my school years if the movie was something I didn't feel like watching and it wasn't required to watch and fill out those dreadful handouts, I would so read a book! The room would have just enough light so I wouldn't be totally damaging my eyes, but this was rare since watching the movie did become more required as time went by in school.


WALKING

Pretty much walking around anywhere I can read. I have mastered the art of being aware of the people around me while reading. I don't do this a lot anymore because I have been trying to be more social with people, you know besides blogging social!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!