Apr 14, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: Books {Series} That Would Rock on TV!



*in no particular order

**This is the topic as of April 9, 2012, if it happened to change while I was away, my apologies!


GHOST HUNTER MYSTERY SERIES
by Victoria Laurie

Can we say freaking awesome!? This series would soooo rock as a nice paranormal mystery show!! Gillie would bring the humor and M.J. would bring the ghosts!



SHIFTERS SERIES
by Rachel Vincent

OOOh I would love to see Rachel's first series in film!! I think TV show would be best! The series stretched out really nice, so I think a TV series can do the same!




JANE TRUE SERIES
by Nicole Peeler

This one would rock as well!! There's so many fab supernatural beings in and the humor is freaking hilarious!! This needs to be a TV show!!



WOMEN OF THE OTHERWORLD SERIES
by Kelley Armstrong

Soon to be 13 fab novels, this series would rock the TV world!! There's so much to it and that's not even including novellas and other short story spin offs Kelley concocted! This would so be an awesome TV series!



CHICAGOLAND VAMPIRES SERIES
by Chloe Neill

This would be another very good TV series show!! Merit is funny and seeing her transformation into a vampire and all is beautiful story work! Plus she does what any gal would do to survive, and uses snark as she does it!!


Honorable Mention:

NIGHT HUNTRESS SERIES
by Jeaniene Frost

This one would be ultimately stellar! Reason why I have it just as an honorable mention, I cannot think of any actor that I like that I think would make a good Bones or Cat or Ian, etc. So I basically want a fresh cast that's hot and has good talent to be these characters! Because this series ROCKS and the televised version would too!



1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more Jess! I've always thought that Women of the Otherworld would be amazing, like an adult version of Vampire Diaries or True Blood!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!