Feb 25, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: Extremely Recommended Books I Haven't Read Yet!


*in no particular order


 THE OTHERS SERIES
Christine Warren

Kinda of looking at my TBR mountain as I do this one! Most of these books are series that I still need to start that have been recommended time over time! And this is definitely one I cannot wait to dive into!



CHARLEY DAVIDSON SERIES
Darynda Jones

 
Another series I keep hearing good things about! I have this book on my TBR pile as well! This sounded really good too!



PERSONAL DEMONS SERIES
Lisa Desrochers

This is a series I picked up to read when dear Borders was closing its doors! Have the first two books on my TBR mountain and look forward to reading them! Someday!



NIGHT WORLD SERIES
L.J. Smith

Yes, I have yet to read this series! I've read Almost all of her books, except for Secret Circle, but I do all have 3 volumes of this series in my TBR mountain and look froward to Strange Fate whenever that one comes out!



NIKKI STYX SERIES
Terri Garey

Cannot wait to start this series either! Most of these series I've picked are ones that came highly recommended from other bloggers! And I've added to my TBR pile! Sadly I blame Borders for my TBR pile. Since they had to close I went crazy with my book buying! Bought a bunch of books that I had been meaning to start!
 




3 comments:

  1. What? You haven´t read First Grave on the right? You have to start it, it´s so funny! Charley is such an amazing character and there are a few really steamy scenes as well! You should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll love the charley davidson series, it's amazing! I've read the first one of Terri Garey but I have the second in my TBR pile I need to read as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the Nightworld series yet either!!

    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/02/top-5-sunday-february-26th.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!