Feb 11, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's topic is: Book Series that I Feel Have Overstayed Their Welcome!



*in no particular order


SOUTHERN VAMPIRE MYSTERY
Charlaine Harris

I use the Southern Vampire title since that's what it used to be wayyy long ago! Now I liked this series, but I feel like I don't know where the story is going anymore. It's just been crazy.


KITTY NORVILLE
Carrie Vaughn

Again, I like this series, it's just another one I have no idea where it's going. I know it can be hard to part with characters. But this one I think could've ended at book 4. But yeah, still gonna see this one through!



BLACK LONDON
Caitlin Kittredge

I think this series might be almost over. Book 5 releases this year and since Caitlin's other series ended at 5, I think this might too. I just haven't quite been able to follow this one as well. Sure I can grasp some of it, but I feel like I've been reading it just because I liked Caitlin's other series.



MERCEDES THOMPSON
Patricia Briggs

Don't get me wrong, again, I like this series. I have yet to read the last one, but it was because of the reviews. It seemed like Mercy got her HEA ending, yet they were still getting sucked into troubling situations. Maybe once I get my TBR pile under control--laughable--I'll read the current one.



ANNA STRONG CHRONICLES
Jeanne C. Stein

Again...I LOVE this series, yet it's already at book 7! I know the series is almost at its end, but it just seems like Anna's already gone through sooooo much! I mean 7 books is a LOT! Sure there are other series with tons more! But Anna's gone through a lotta crap, the girl needs her break! She needs her HEA ending and I hope Jeanne gives it to her soon! I think it ends at either book 9 or 10. Unless book 8 really is the last one...?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!