Dec 10, 2011

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's topic is: Best Debut Novel of 2011!



*IT'S A TIE! GOING WITH THIS ONE!
**in no particular order 


Aimee Carter
Love Greek mythology and what a year for Greek mythology type books! This was a hit or miss with some people it seemed, but I loved it!


Lia Habel

A totally awesome steampunk novel that's both futuristic and past-like! And of course there's ZOMBIES!


Kelly Keaton

Another rocking Greek mythology type book! Totally LOVED it! Cannot wait to read the next one either!


Lee Roland

Another killer urban fantasy novel! This series was just freaking awesome from cover to finish!



Kevin Hearne

This series was awesome! Granted I've only read the first book but I do have the other two in my TBR mountain! It was very entertaining and action packed! So can't wait to get to the next ones!!










1 comment:

  1. I haven't read Darkness Becomes Her, no idea why since I have basically only heard good things about it! And I am loving the sound of Hounded, I might just have to check that out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!