Dec 11, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post hosted by Kirsti over at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


Another slow week, had to order one of my books online since I couldn't find in the stores. Such a pain, again I must stress my pain of missing Borders!

So this week I got for review from the publisher:

To Walk the Night by E.S. Moore

This came as a total surprise! I wasn't expecting a book but it sounds incredible so I definitely will be reading it soon!

Then in a contest I won awhile back I got an Kindle book of:

Dreams Unleashed by Linda Hawley

Thanks goes to Linda and Livia and the Butterfly-O-Meter Books!


And that's my IMM this week! What did you get?



18 comments:

  1. I also Got to walk the night a few weeks back, started it but put it down as I wasn't getting into it. I need to give it a second go soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both books sound good. I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice IMM! Both books look really interesting! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy everything that you got this week! Thanks for stopping by my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got some great books. I hope you enjoy them! Thanks for swinging by my blog.

    My IMM

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOh, I'd love to read this book! Hope it's very good and will be waiting for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Walk the Night looks like it is going to be great read! I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for sharing!


    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Walk the Night looks really good - I'll be adding that to my TBR list.

    Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not heard of these books but they sound good. Hope you enjoy your reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jessica,

    OO I like the look of that book, fierce girl cover. I assume it's urban fantasy. I am loving Urban fantasy at the moment:D

    Have fun reading it!

    MIchelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow amazing books this week!

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of either of these, but it must be really exciting to have won one of them!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Kelly
    Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh, I love the cover for the first book! It sounds pretty awesome too. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh Dreams Unleashed! Hope you enjoy it. :) I'm curious. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those both look great! To Walk the Night is really grabbing my attention!

    Let me know what you think of it!

    Don't you love surprises that come in the form of books!!! :o]

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!