Oct 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

Reading is a little slow going, once again I caught a bit of a cold and it's tiring me out! Hate when the weather constantly changes so dramatically! It really screws with my immune system. One day it's 50s the next we in the low to mid 70s! 
"Zay gave me the bad, and I wouldn't have cared if the city suddenly fell under zombie attack. Nothing was getting between me and that burger." p 35



"That was not Davy in those eyes. There was nothing but black--no whites at all--just black and tiny sparks of green swimming in the inky depth. I'd seen eyes like that. On the Veiled." p 111







TITLE: Magic on the Line
AUTHOR: Devon Monk
GENRE:
Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
November 1, 2011



9 comments:

  1. Great teaser! This one is definitely being added to my TBR list - thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! Hope you are enjoying it.
    My Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cccrrreeepy!
    Great pick this week!
    Thanks for stopping by CBS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks creepy! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome teaser, and i'm glad i'm not the only one who went over the limit. Lol thanks for stopping by the blog!

    Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol sounds like me! I love a good burger :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome teaser, this looks really good! And I love the cover. The girl looks very kick ass :D

    My TT: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesdays-8.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!