Oct 5, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Just learned that you can get a sneak peek of Bree Despain's The Savage Grace! It was supposed to come out later this year but now the release date is March 13, 2012.

But for a limited time you can read the prologue and first chapter of The Savage Grace! How awesome is that?! I still have The Lost Saint to read and while I enjoy a good sneak peek, sometimes reading them too early isn't good for my sanity!!

So if you're feelin strong enough to take just a little taste here's the link!

You have til October 7 at 3pm EST to read it.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this series! Trust me you'll love the Lost Sanit just as much as the Dark Divine. Thanks so much for sharing! :) But I can't believe the release was pulled back! :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!