Oct 6, 2011

Random Thursday

Okay so one of the new shows for fall that I am super excited for is Once Upon a Time! I loooove fairy tales and when I heard about this show I got super psyched! Keep seeing the advertisements for it too! It looks like it's gonna be an interesting show!

So far I can't quite get a clear picture on its plot, only that Mary--Gennifer Goodwin from House--lives in a small town in Maine where fairy tales might just be real. And she has a troubled past. This I got from IMDB. But the previews are making it look good. That reality and the fairy tales are one in the same or something! I just hope it makes it because it looks super awesome like I said!


Another fairy tale show that's coming in October is Grimm! This one looks really cool! This guy is apparently a descendant of the Grimms and is a cop/investigator or whatever. And the crimes look like fairy tale crimes! I saw an ad for the premiere which showed practically the whole episode, that there's this creepy dude kidnapping little girls wearing red. Sound familiar?

I think that's gonna be another cool show, like one of the many detective shows except with fairy tales!!

This one actually premieres the same weekend as Once Upon a Time! It's the Friday before hand! So can't wait til that weekend in October!

These shows fill my love of fairy tales and remind me of my fave mini series ever--The 10th Kingdom! Which has a young woman and her father sucked into fairy tale land where there's a lot going on! They're led by a dog who used to be a prince and a wolf--in the form of a man, so werewolf! And naturally the wolf falls in love with the girl!! Loved that series! Can't believe it's 10 years old already since it aired in 2000 I believe!



2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited about these too! :) Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely looking forward to these shows too. it'll interesting to see how they play the fairy tale themes out.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!