Jul 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Still reading Trial by Fire. Started it sort of in the middle of my vacation so not too far into it. It's alright so far. Hoping things pick up.

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"'Let the record show that I don't trust the expression on your face right now. I know that expression, Bronwyn.'

Lake smiled beatifically, ready and willing to misbehave. 'So do I.'" Loc 946/5393 on my Kindle














TITLE: Trial by Fire
AUTHOR: Jennifer Lynn Barnes
GENRE:
YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE:
June 14, 2011

14 comments:

  1. Oh, I like that one! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! This one is new to me. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great teaser!
    I have this one on my tbr list.

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I just finished this one and liked it a lot. But I am having a hard time deciding what to say about it in my review. I hope you like it too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh-oh.

    http://watercolormoods.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! This seems like a series that I would love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha loved the last but about being ready to misbehave!! I really need to read this book!

    My Tease!

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Teaser! This book is on my TBR pile. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Bookgirl @ My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser. I haven't read the first book in this series yet but I really want to.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, what a really great teaser! I so need to start reading this series of books! ;)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that mischievous teaser!
    Thanks for stopping by My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great teaser! I've been wanting to read these books! Shari a.k.a My Neurotic Book Affair
    http://myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-7052011-crossroads.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!