Jul 4, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.
 
Since I was on vacation and out of town for most of the weekend, I didn't get too much done. Oh well! Still had a blast!

Last Week I Read:

Deadworld by J.N. Duncan

Currently Reading:

Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

What I Plan to Read this Week:

Green-Eyed Envy by Kasey MacKenzie
Hexes and Hemlines by Juliet Blackwell

Other Posts of Interest:

5 comments:

  1. The covers of the books you have are lovely :) Here's my It's Monday! post:

    http://notjustreading.wordpress.com/2011/07/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-mailbox-monday-18/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like fun books. Have you ever read Gail Carriger's books? Very good.

    Booking It with Runner Sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming by my blog :D
    I like a lot what you are going to read next so I'll stay tunned, hehe.

    Enjoy your reading and have a great day too! Hugs,

    Alaiel
    www.librarianmouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of your books! Especially the Kasey mackenzie one, it looks really good. Happy reading!

    What I'm reading!

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  5. These titles are new to me, I look forward to your reviews. Have a wonderful week and happy reading.
    My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-46.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!