Jun 7, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Sorry about the lateness! Didn't have this set up early like I usually do since I was busy yesterday! But I am reading Bargains and Betrayals now and totally loving it!! Very mysterious things are going on....

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
"Her head swollen to impossible size, the girl's bloated lips moved, but the sound was more of a hiss than a word and with a final fearful thrash came a noise like fabric ripping. Pieces of her flew free in a bloody splatter.

Harnek and the EMTs were slick with gore and blood." p 52

*quote comes from ARC and it and page number are not final












TITLE: Bargains and Betrayals
AUTHOR: Shannon Delany
GENRE:
YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE:
August 16, 2011

11 comments:

  1. How did you get an ARC of this one?? I SO want to read it :) Great (and disgusting) teaser!

    Here is my teaser from Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz!

    http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-6711.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great teaser chick, thanks for stopping by..



    heres my link for others

    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/06/tuesday-teaser.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your teaser! I have heard of this series before but I haven't read the first book.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Bookgirl @ My Book addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I'm really looking forward to starting this series! (Even more now! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great teaser! Thanks for stopping by mine. :)

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jessica, sounds scary!!!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing

    Francesca @ Under The Covers

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great teaser! It was really descriptive. I haven't read anything by this author although I've heard a lot of great things. Definitely going to add to my TBR list with the other books in the series.

    Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eww! Nice teaser though, very well written. Thanks for sharing!

    Alisa @ the Novel Nook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, I've been wanting to read this book, what a great teaser! Thanks, for sharing. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!