Jun 24, 2011

MIA

Hey all! Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be MIA for awhile! Going on vacation so I won't be around in the blogging world for some time.

I already have my weekly posts set to go so you can still feel free to drop by for Top 5 Sundays, IMM, It's Monday..., Teaser Tuesday, and Waiting on Wednesday if you like! And if you leave links in your comments to yours, I'll visit when I get back. Also, I won't have any reviews up til I get back.

I do still plan to have the winner for my Jocelynn Drake contest announced, so be sure to stop by for that on Sunday as well to see if you won! You still have time to enter that too! Click on Jocelynn's book cover in the upper right corner of my blog!

See you everyone! I'll be back on Thursday!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, vacation, how awesome! Have fun! I really hope you'll have a wonderful time! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you'll have a great time! And i hope you'll share some pics with us when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!