Jun 13, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:
Bargains and Betrayals by Shannon Delany (Review to come at a later date)
Zombies Sold Separately by Cheyenne McCray

Currently Reading:

Crave by Laura Burns & Melinda Metz

What I Plan to Read this Week:

Chicks Kick Butt (anthology) edited by Rachel Caine & Kerrie Hughes
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
Firelight by Sophie Jordan

Other Posts of Interest:

6 comments:

  1. Great picks!Haven't read Crave yet but it sounds great. I really liked Melinda Metz's Fingerprints series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely reads!

    Here's our by addictedToV

    Please also check out our New Feature:
    A Week Long Guest Post here talking about SciFi Book Genre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! Blood Magic - I just love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you think of Firelight and Blood Magic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slightly obsessed with the cover of Chicks Kick Butt and Blood Magic.

    Excited to read your review on Firelight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Jessica! I'm still pinching myself over that ARC. LOL! I have got to pick up the 13 to Life series. I have a lot of books to procure from my TBR list. It's a bit daunting!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!